Windows to backup the registry, as well as providing an auto-backup capability, for example at Windows startup. Before installing a new program for testing purposes one could save the registry with ERUNT, install and test the program, uninstall it and restore the registry to be 100% sure that no debris is left.
- Backup the Windows NT/2000/2003/XP registry to a folder of your choice
- System and current user registries selectable
- Command line switches for automated registry backup and restoration
- Restore the registry in Windows 9x/Me/NT/2000/2003/XP and MS-DOS (all-in-one restore program) or the Windows Recovery Console
- Included in this package: NTREGOPT program for optimizing the registry
OS Windows Vista, 2003, XP, 2000, NTfree, tools, Utilities