Compaq Presario CQ61-335SQ Driver Download for Windows Xp
INF Update Utility – Primarily for Intel® 5, 4, 3, 900 Series Chipsets
Ok installing audio may be Quite tricky, first of all you need to install MS-UAA
Then restart, and install AUDIO Drivers:
Compaq Presario CQ61-335SQ Download and install the driver, if you get the error while installing.
Perform the below steps to fix the issue.
1. Click on Start and select Run. Now type devmgmt.msc and press enter.
2. Right click on “Audio device on High Definition Audio Bus” and click Update driver.
3. Select “Install from a list or specific location”.
4. Click Next. Then select “Don’t search, I will choose the driver to install”.
5. Click Next and then select “Sound, video and game controller” from the list.
6. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
7. Click Browse C:swsetupsp39671 folder and select the .inf file and click open and Continue with the onscreen instructions.
By default your graphis is:
NVIDIA GeForce G 103M/ G 105M Graphics Driver (186.81 WHQL XP 32-bit)
Mobile Intel 4 Series Express Chipset Family Graphics Driver (32-bit)
Choose one of the wireless driver base on your specs, if you dont know, just try each driver (there are no risk and will not harm your system)
HP Integrated Module with Bluetooth Wireless Technology
Compaq Presario CQ61-335SQ HP Wireless Assitant:
Realtek RTL8102E Family PCI-E Fast Ethernet NIC
Cyberlink youcam software 2.0
Lightscribe system software
HP Quick Launch Buttons
High Definition Audio Modem.